Keep Reading

Mellow Yellow

Yellow is the color of happiness and fun to me. It's actually one of my favorite colors, I think when I was younger when everyone was saying theirs was blue or pink I was like why not yellow? So everything from then on was yellow my iPod, my notepads, heck even part of my tattoo is yellow. I guess I've always liked being different. This outfit is seriously so fun to wear! It's carefree and I feel like why can't everyday be a music festival?! I was in Topanga Canyon and never been to this Frog place but SO going back to enjoy it being open. It was early and everything was closed. I recommend a day dedicated to Topanga Canyon because it's one of those streets that has the coolest cafes, shops and places to get lost in everything is so colorful. So I dedicate this post to no Mellow Yellow but to fun yellow, to the underestimated color, and the underestimated you. 

FEATURED #OOTD 

+ Floral Romper || She In (She Inside) || SHOP ROMPER || @Sheinside_Official

+Gypsy Lace Kimono || The Boho Trader || SHOP KIMONO || @Thebohotrader

+The Sandy Choker || Jay Nicole Jewelry || SHOP NECKLACE || @Jay.nicole.jewelry






















Comments

Form for the Contact Page